By the way, the flooding has nothing to do with my proximity to the beach. It's
a clogged sewage system, and it's been broken for at least 6 years. Virtually
everybody on my block has needed to call public works about it, but it's
chronic problem. I guarantee if you lived on my block, you'd understand what
I'm talking about. And honestly, how many times in the past 6 years have I
mentioned it here? Why is it so wrong to point out something occasionally
that's frustrating? You don't seem to understand because this particular issue
isn't occurring in front of your home.