Hinge:

First, you are NOT a whiner.  This is a forum about what ails
Asbury and this is but ONE of a slew of valid complaints over the years.

Two, despite the absence of posts here lately, the group has NOT
died a natural death.  We the residents are NEVER considered, notified, etc.,
for lack of better words; they just fall on VERY deaf ears!

Three, not to knock the cost of a parking permit, I pay $35.00 a month
for the privilege of parking underground.  Double that to 2 spots at
$70.00 a month times 12 and it's $840.00 a year.  We CHOSE to go this route
years ago because of snow, our ages, etc.

Four, like Tinton Falls that issue parking permits with their signature, green
maple leaf identification, ALL residents of Asbury
Park SHOULD have a parking sticker in light of the crowds this area
generates from May through September and special events on said
boardwalk.  We ALL pay taxes here and to try and squeeze SOME residents over
others sound "unconstitutional".  Cars without the
sticker couold be towed with proper signage ON the blocks designated.
Asbury Park receives UEZ funds and THAT SHOULD have covered the costs!

Lastly, FIVE, a resident, ANY resident has the right to differ with
decisions affecting them, their lifestyle, quality of life issues and
any damned thing else that bothers, bugs or aggravate them.  This affects you
directly.  I feel you.  For whatever reason others think what they want, ignore
the obvious.  You have been and will continue
to be an alert observer of what has become almost an experiment.
As long as you have breath, "Agitate" in the words of Malcolm.  I
HEAR YOU!

WE DESERVE FREE PARKING!
SharonB