From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of oakdorf
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 11:15 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Two more shootings last night

Jim, I think you may be pushing it with the comment:

>>But for many on this list, again, the assumption is that it's "just
another young n-gg-r shot in the ghetto."<<

1. In general, there seems to be some crime problems in Asbury.

2. For some reason, people just can't grasp the concept of cameras.
Meanwhile, Hinge pointed out that cameras on private citizens house caught
the carjacking helping the police to a suspect. Maybe some lawyer will sue
the camera guy for invading the suspects privacy because they didn't have a
sign warning of cameras..... the city HAS to install cameras in many parts
of town.

3. Asbury has an image problem. It doesn't take a consultant to tell you
that. Yes, it's come a long long way via private monies invested into
businesses and homes. And there are those who wills say - who gives a shit
if someone's afraid, let them go to avon instead...

4. The police and courts have their hands full.

5. And of course, the billions in fed and state aid that AP gets in one form
or another. Please, tell me where it goes. I read the budgets and audit
reports.

Good night.