...And if it wasn't for the Blacks, they'rd be NO Billions for those
in charge to "eff" up, okay?  Like Jim says, nobody on this board cares, JUST
because they're Black!  How about some JOBS?  I've notice
for at least 2 years that CERTAIN people's kids get jobs, while those that LIVE
here get the back of Asbury's hand!

If you've moved here thinking that it's all Wonder Bar, boardwalk
and Stone Pony, you've moved to the wrong place!