And FYI- this sentiment is something I have discussed at length with a bunch of
people in the same boat- of varying ethnic and racial backgrounds. Many of whom
started businesses here or bought houses here and now have had children and
varying other life changes. If people cannot see themselves staying here,
feeling safe here, and raising children here,that is a big problem.