I have a question about a bungalow on 1st Ave, near Kingsley. This property has
been horribly maintained for at least as long as I've lived in AP. The only
activity I see there is the owner stopping by to feed the family of feral cats
and kittens that live there. It's both a health hazard and an eyesore, and
cruel to the cats.

How can this highly visible property sit there like that for so long. Over the
years, I had to call the ASPCA once because there was a dying cat on the
property.

What action should I take to do something about this and it's inconsiderate
owner?