Yes, before I do anything I will have it all researched. The point really, my
personal experience is just an example. If this "plan" comes to be, isn't it
just going to be more and more of this with all of our property values getting
more and more depressed. We need to adress the other issues (eg, crime) and
making Asbury a desireable destination and then add more units. I understand
that the developers have rights, but I just don't see how it make sense now, as
the supply is greater than the demand.