are you paying property tax on the $600k or the $300k?  just curious.

i don't agree AP is an undesirable place to live  though, it just needs help
/work and time (forgetting about the "the plan").   i think the cops do an
ok job with what they've got to work with, we are in an ungentrified (is
that a word?) area and that has problems (for example chelsea was in the
early 80s).     if i have to live in the suburbs i'd rather live in AP than
in Lincroft (no offense to Lincroft just using as an example) but it's pure
suburbia with no actual character or diversity, charm or uniqueness, that's
what makes AP desirable (along with the beach, the music scene, the people,
the diversity).

i'm with you on the big f you to the banks - they screwed us for years, let
them get what's due to them.

*Satisfied Customers on Receipt - Worldwide*
Claire Davids
Managing Partner
i-Parcel LLC
Tel:  +12015491502