Ok. So we all played sports of some sorts.

Need water for a grass field? Put a well in. I have a quote for my house and it
was around $8,000.

I'm not talking about maintaining the field like Hollywood Golf Course - they
even inject the ground with sand after they aerate to get the right drainage.

And if you really think the artificial turf wouldn't have to be replaced or
repairs made to it in 5-10 years... this is Asbury Park.

And I do believe in ANY after school activity that keeps kids busy and directed
is a bonus.

If they don't have someone that doesn't know how to maintain a grass field, I'd
pick up the phone.

I'd try one of the sod farms, stick their logo on the field, in programs and a
one big sign for sponsor.

So I have the money for it today, but for now, I need to do other things, and
in the long run, I will save money by putting a well in. If I listened to my
wife (as she reminded me), maybe I would of paid it off by now.

Amazing how hard it was for the little league to raise a few $. Might as well
turf that as well.