--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> I'm not sure if Dan deleted his comment about commuting,

I tried to add to it but somehow it got deleted.

> but I commuted for 5 years from AP to Edgewater, 140 miles a day, 5 days a
> week. I also commuted for 4 years from Bergen county to Bay Head. In
> addition, I commuted by train from Allenhurst to Hoboken for 1 year, and rode
> my bicycle in ALL kinds of weather to my job in Hoboken.
>
> I know all about commuting.

Then why are you (I will not say bitching) complaining about employees having
to walk two blocks in the rain? They should pay extra for having such a
wonderful commute.

 I dont want to argue with you but you simply do not like the idea of pay
parking. Seriously, there is no pleasing you when it comes to parking.