From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:43:00
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Downtown paid parking went into effect today

Actually, it seems like much of the downtown crime isn't reported to the media.
Not too long ago, Humorandgrace had their window smashed in my building, and
more recently somebody climbed the fire escape to the 2nd floor of my office
and stole a hoard of power tools. There has also been several un-reported to
the media muggings.