Where is the heavy note? Hope it did not sink in the net from its own weight .

BTW, does Ruby Bhuyan speak for ULFA or does she merely serve as a dispatcher?

Why I ask is because to assume Ruby Bhuyan as ULFA's brain trust, would either indicate groping at straws to devalue ULFA or bring burdened by a rather uncritical outlook, if not entirely naive. I hope it is the former .

cm :-)

PS: Would like to see Utpal's note, so we can weigh it and see how heavy it might be. Deal?