I appreciate the fact you did not lose your voice, when there is a need to be
heard from.

I don't agree with your position, which seems to suggest it is OK to indulge in
hate-speech
based upon your own experiences at Tinsukiya, the Assam town where the
indigenous Assamese
are hard to find.

That is where your admonition, or rhetorical question, IF two wrongs make a
right, comes to mind.

Does it?