>I got religion :-).

Is it the saffron-clad religion that you got? Well, if that's what it takes for one to become neutral, it is great. :)

BTW:

>>>After all the BJP did to support US policies, this is what the BJP
>>>poster-boy, Modi, gets!! You can't win for losing, can you?

I though the BJP was kind of neutral on Iraq. As far as I remember, during the beginning of the war, the then Indian PM, ABV refused to constant US pressure for Indian troops to Iraq.