Umesh-Ji:

Your impression about housewives is archaic. Many women would take it as an affront. After being part of a department where women are a majority, and that too in Harvard, I thought you would have a different perspective on women/housewives.

I know you don't mean ill as I've known you from your writings in here for years, but this analogy seems as if it is written by somebody who uses 21st century technology with a mindset of the 18th century, where polygamy was looked upon as a virtue.

I hope you don't mind my writing this to you as someone who's older to you (that's a good tradition there - elders giving good advice to the young :)).