Well,well--set up "Institute of moral science" in every nook and crany of Assam and all problems will be taken care of, of couse, by itself!!!

*** I can't wait to hear more on that :-).

Cd, Mridul Bhuyan has said it all.You see,Singapore just does not fit some of our fellow netter's categories.By all appearances and measures, it has been working astoundingly well.If anti-social behavior( corruption,littering,jaywalking,spitting) is allowed to continue in the name of democracy, then that class of democracy should be thrown out of window--as simple as that.But then,folks of this forum seem to have mastered the craft of devising means by creating new alibi or pretext or rationalization ( Whatever one calls it) in order to buttress their arguement.Fling in few catch-phrases like " democracy/political rights" and the job is done.Can anyone deny that India is a prime example of a de-administration--a system of administration,which is as dumb to the need of its citizens as a dead dodo?

Well,well--set up "Institute of moral science" in every nook and crany of Assam and all problems will be taken care of, of couse, by itself!!!

KJD