If Adobe PDF wasn't such a crappy format, it would be easy to program it to
filter those grafs so you could select just the grande instructions (or
whatever), the number of columns, etc. In the meanwhile, great example!
This is indeed the kind of thing that makes it hard to use.

--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"