From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Gary Weinhold
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 12:17 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Redesigning the Principles of Operation Manual

You know we're all just talking about presentation of information, not the
information itself.  So what we want is a flexible (tailorable?) interface to
the information, not a change in the information itself.
So with all the advances made in user access to information, we're saying it
can never apply to the PoOp information.

Gary Weinhold