I have another update of my Alternate Web Interface.

1) I added 10 more variables to the Network tab, for a total of 35
variables.  On all my AstLinux boxes, the gui.network.conf file now
completely defines my configuration.  I removed my previous user.conf
file in the rc.conf.d/ directory since it is now redundant.

Attached is one of my gui.network.conf files generated, showing the
variables defined.

If I am missing any important variable that should be 'gui-fied',
please point it out.

2) NTP Network Sessions in the Status tab can now be hidden via the
Prefs tab.

Source found here:
http://lonnie.abelbeck.com/share/altweb.tar.gz

Enjoy,
Lonnie

---- my gui.network.conf ----
EXTIF="eth0.20"
EXTIP=""
EXTNM=""
EXTGW=""
PPPOEUSER=""
PPPOEPASS=""
HOSTNAME="voip"
DOMAIN="priv.abelbeck.com"
DNS=""
VLANS="eth0.20"
VLANCOS="yes"
INTIF=""
INTIP="192.168.101.1"
INTNM="255.255.255.0"
FWVERS="astfw"
NTPSERV="us.pool.ntp.org"
TIMEZONE="America/Chicago"
TZ_TIMEZONE="CST6CDT,M3.2.0/2,M11.1.0/2"
SMTP_SERVER="smarthost.*****.com"
SMTP_DOMAIN="abelbeck.com"
SMTP_AUTH=""
SMTP_PORT="25"