As usual, great feedback, Guy.

I'm reluctant to add ZAPMODS to the Network tab, for the time being
we'll keep that in user.conf.

Maybe there will be enough variables to add a gui.asterisk.conf file
with it's own tab.  Since I use a VoIP only configuration, I need
help with some of the special hardware options.  I'm not sure which
asterisk hardware related variables are still commonly used.

Regards,
Lonnie