Hello everyone,

With an Alix board using runnix-serial and net5501 images from
Darrick, no problems appears. The only warning is:

 Checking asturw filesystem
 fsck: /etc/fstab: No such file or directory
 fsck: fsck.ext2: No such file or directory
 fsck: wait: no more child process?!?

Using the same board with the same runnix-serial but generating my own
images (astlinux-trunk-1842) the boot process is stopped with this
error:

 Checking asturw filesystem
 fsck: /etc/fstab: No such file or directory
 e2fsck 1.39 (29-May-2006)
 ext2fs_check_if_mount: No such file or directory while determining
whether /dev/
 hda2 is mounted.
 e2fsck: need terminal for interactive repairs
 Fsck detected errors on /dev/hda2 (8)
 /bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off

If I use the old method without UnionFS the board boot without
problems (astkd=/dev/hda2).

I think the problem is in initrd.img. When I replace my initrd with
the one from Darrick the system boot without problems using my .run
file. The file from Darrick is only +-100kb but mine is more than
400kb.
The only part I have changed in AstLinux Development Environment
default settings is that I disable wanpipe because not compile and
have selected net5501 target.

Some explanation about this problem? I need to change something in
AstLinux Development Environment default settings?
Can I use always the initrd.img file from Darrick without problems
with my .run  files?

Thanks,

--

Manuel