On Oct 14, 2009, at 6:07 AM, Tom Chadwin wrote:
> The one issue while I was using the setup page was that the HTTP
> redirect, which is meant to forward you back to the setup page once
> the box has rebooted, redirected too early, so I got a page not found.
> I clicked back, and then clicked the Finish button.

Yes, I made a change in 0.7 where the first setup.php reboot waits
longer (since SSH keys are generated) so the box is ready after the
reboot for the second step.

When in the 0.6 setup.php and you get the "page not found", a browser
"Reload" after 20 seconds or so usually works to get you to the second
step.