Ok here is what I am trying to do...  first off.. im running astlinux
0.6-2580 release..

I want to get 2 public IP's on one physical interface via DHCP.. so here is
what I did..

In my rc.conf I set up
VLANS="eth0.60"

Then EXT2IF=eth0.60

And then
EXT2IFMAC="00:01:29:d2:01:7c"

To set the MAC address different than the real physical interface..  I saved
it in my /mnt/kd/rc.conf file
Then I rebooted the machine..

Came back up  but doing and ifconfig doesn't show my new eth0.60 as an
interface..  do I need to make a bridge for it?

How do I set an interface as type dhcp and not static..  just not put in
static parameters?

I don't need any physical tagging on that VLAN.. I mainly just want it so I
can have multiple DHCP addresses on one physical adapter using different MAC
addresses..

-Christopher