From: Tom Mazzotta [mailto:tmazzo...@titanmicro.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 1:03 PM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Astlinux-0.7 Upgrade?

I thought that was the case. One thing I did try doing was to cp my zaptel.conf
to chan_dahdi.conf. I'm sure that at least part of the problem was that I
didn't have dahdi configured. However, after doing that dahdi is still not
functional so I'm back on 0.6.8:

Nov 15 12:46:57 pbx local0.warn asterisk[1979]: WARNING[1979]:
chan_dahdi.c:1233 in dahdi_open: Unable to specify channel 1: No such device or
address
Nov 15 12:46:57 pbx local0.err asterisk[1979]: ERROR[1979]: chan_dahdi.c:7669
in mkintf: Unable to open channel 1: No such device or address here = 0,
tmp->channel = 1, channel = 1
Nov 15 12:46:57 pbx local0.err asterisk[1979]: ERROR[1979]: chan_dahdi.c:11298
in build_channels: Unable to register channel '1'