Tom,

Great!

The "callerid=" sets outgoing Caller*ID to override the default.

The "localcallerid=" is a special case for local (2-4 char) extension
destinations.  (ie. probably also a 2-4 character value)

The "allow=" is a list of the allowed numeric IP addresses which only have
access to initiate a dialproxy.php, space-or-comma separated.  All allowed by
default.

Lonnie