From: Jason McCleary [mailto:ja...@dtscom.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 12:26 PM
To: astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Astlinux-users] Trying to make a image of PBX

I have a Soekris box running astlinux using the box as a paging system. What I
am trying to do is create an image of the CF card to use as a distribution to
other boxes. (Like trying to make a laptop image)

When I try to take a cf card from one box and install it into another it wont
boot the network card.

I am new to both linux and asterix. This project was started by someone who
knew the ins and out of both and I am trying to save the project. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason Mc.