Upgrade. It's fixed in 1.0.3 which is up but not on the website. Note that
Rhino support was removed. More details when the changelog is published.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.

-----Original Message-----
From: d...@ryson.org [d...@ryson.org]
Subject: [Astlinux-users] APC UPS Daemon

Hello,

I'm not sure how long it's been missing, but I just noticed that the trusty APC
UPS Daemon section is no longer showing up on the Status page. It's not the end
of the world but I've found it to be helpful from time to time.

I tried to restart the daemon using the web interface and got an "Action
Failed" response in bright red.  Attempts to run it from the command line
result in "cannot execute binary file" but root has execute permission.

The UPS does appear to be talking to the USB subsystem...

cat /proc/bus/usb/devices

T:  Bus=03 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=01 Cnt=01 Dev#=  2 Spd=1.5 MxCh= 0
D:  Ver= 1.10 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs=  1
P:  Vendor=051d ProdID=0002 Rev= 0.06
S:  Manufacturer=American Power Conversion
S:  Product=Smart-UPS 1000 FW:600.3.D USB FW:1.5
S:  SerialNumber=AS0444130183
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=e0 MxPwr= 30mA
I:* If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=03(HID  ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=usbhid
E:  Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS=   6 Ivl=100ms

I'm running AstLinux 1.0.2

Any thoughts?

Dan