Lonnie,

Thanks for the refresher on apcupsd.  That's exactly what I did - and
that part seems to be working just fine.  I also appreciate the reminder
on where the web configuration files are located. For the life of me, I
couldn't find 'em.

It looks like corruption in /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/network.conf was
responsible for this symptom.  Specifically, HTTPSDIR and HTTPSCERT were
both set to "" (nothing).  After setting these to the correct values
("/stat/var/www" and "/mnt/kd/ssl/webinterface.pem" respectively) and
rebooting, the web interface came right back up and is working perfectly.

As to what caused the corruption...  I don't know.  But this may be a
reminder that the flash drive is overdue for replacement.

Thanks again.

Take care,

Dan