> Am 10.04.2017 um 14:51 schrieb Michael Knill
> <michael.kn...@ipcsolutions.com.au>:
>
> I have a potential customer that wants a distributed Contact Centre with
> reporting and call recording.
> It's a bit concerning as there are a few things I haven’t done but Im up for
> a challenge.
> Has anyone installed Queue Metrics on Astlinux? I understand this should now
> be possible.
> I also need to do call recording. Any good packages?
>
> Regards
> Michael Knill

Hi Michael,

you cannot install QueueMetrics directly on AstLinux, cause it will need Java,
MySQL server, Tomcat, etc.
But you can (and should) use a dedicted server (or VM) for QueueMetric:

https://github.com/Loway/QueueMetricsHowTos/blob/master/QueueMetricsManualInstall.md

What you would need is to get the Qloaderd (Perl) application/service running
on AstLinux.

http://manuals.loway.ch/QLoader-chunked/ar01s01.html

I am not sure if you would additionally need to MySQL client.
I would try to get in contact with Lorenzo (CTO), several years ago I was in
contact with him about the same topic.

An alternative could be Asternic Call Center Stats:

https://www.asternic.net/index.php

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info