> For research purpose, I want to make the Atheros wifi card to send out

Jin YunYe,

this is *NOT* targeted especially to you, so please don't be offended.

Can it be the case that "research" is a mostly a one-way road? Every other
week I read from someone "For a research we need to do this and that, how can
I do this". But I haven't read ANY notice about some findings during the last
year. No research party said "We made XYZ by doing ABC. If that is of any
interest to you, go and read the paper at http://whatever";. And, even if a
paper comes out, that paper never ends up in any substantial work that makes
the linux kernel, WLAN drivers or userspace (iw/wpa_supplicant) any better.
Nothing ever get's practical.

What a waste of time, talent and effort. Researching for the waste-bin ... :-(

--
DH3HS, http://www.holgerschurig.de