I am a bit curious on the CTS/RTS/ACK part.

I tried to printk out (in ath5k_intr() ) the received frame type while
I am pinging a wireless router using my atheros card at the same time.
However, I cannot see any ACK packet received by my card from the
router. Is it because both TX and RX of ACK/RTS/CTS are completely
handled by the hardware so that the RX of an ACK does not even raise
ath5k_intr()?

Thanks :)