Hi, Aneeq

I think some management frames, such as probe request, association
request, will be effectively "acknowledged" by probe response and
association response.

Beacon is normally broadcasted by AP to in-range mobile stations. It
may not be a very good idea for every MS to ACK beacon frames sent by
the same AP.