Tuesday, May 2, 2006, 10:06:51 PM, James Holderness wrote:

> Just looking at that example, it seems to me that an aggregator that
> implements Microsoft's simple list extensions would get a full-featured
> representation of that feed without having to know anything at all about
> feed rank and feed history. So why bother with them?

I made a suggestion for avoiding implicit ordering in SLE on the
FEED-TECH list[1]. Basically to allow the cf:treatAs to use the
@element and @data-type attributes that are used in cf:sort and
cf:group elements, so that entries could include a datestamp, or
index, which could be used for the ordering of the list rather than
the natural ordering.

[1]
http://discuss.microsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WA-MSD.EXE?A2=ind0603d&L=feed-tech&T=0&F=&S=&P=312

Actually - can cf:list be used together with cf:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'true'?,
I think I'll ask...

--
Dave