Re: Anyone ever beat the borg in STFC?

right.  Good idea.  Actually we might need a member of the q continuum to help out with the help file for my little star trek simulator, but how would it be best to send you the information for that?

actually, i'll ask that question on my own topic, as i have a second idea, both of which should be considered before they go into the actual build.

But yeh, I do love my star trek novels.  They're great to read if you're really ill and have a lot of time on your hands.

The first one I actually got was, on a related note to this topic: star trek: borg, actually an adaptation of a point and click pc game released by simon and shewster in 1996, featuring q!  And that was well worth the interesting read.  Well, not so much read, as abridged full cast narrated type thing. smile

The Doctor.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby