Re: best speech synthesizer

Ah. You must have had a Prose2000 then. They were quite damn rare, I think. Nowadays perfect Paul seems to be the default voice for everything.
I haven't had much experience with external synthesizers. I have a BNS2000, which is pretty responsive but has problems with it's buffering; a Ciber232 and Ciber232P, which are both ridiculously unresponsive although the 232P has a pretty cool voice; an Eureka A4, which I need to find a way to get to work because I don't know the speech commands; and a Sonobraille, which is actually very responsive, even more than some software synthesizers. Which is quite ironic because that one is the only one I have which is using software synthesis itself. I'll have to see what happens when I get this VoiceNote.
Another fun synthesizer is SoftVoice. if you know the right commands, you can really mess with the way it talks. It's intonation may be a little weird, but it's fun to mess with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector