Re: Monthly chat December 2015

Hey there everyone,
it sounds like you all are having a rather exciting and busy time, especially Dark and Gamesmaster. Congradulations on finding a lady to share your life with Dark and that sounds like it'll be one mind blowing week for you gamesmaster. I personally prefer to spread my celebrations out, so I'm glad that my birthday is a few months later. I've been considering getting into Buffy and Angel, as I loved Firefly and the Avengers, and Joss Weedon just seems to be an all round stellar guy. Do any of you know if it can be found with descriptions? I'm really not crazy about the Monster of the Week format, so I've only recently started to get interested in TV series as more and more are now designed to be watched in sequence.

I haven't been up to as much as all of you it seems, but I did get a job application to a government run english teaching program in Japan. I think I'm their first blind applicant as far as I know, as th e Japanese embacy called and asked me to write them a letter explaining how we get by in our every day lives. They assured me that they would give me a fair chance at getting in, but my hopes aren't very high.

Otherwise I've been looking for more books to read as always, as well as considering taking online T E S L (teaching english as a second language) courses. I've recently graduated with my batchelor's degree and really have no other ideas on what to do next. So I'd love your book and show recommendations and or suggestions on career building.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : niall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : niall via Audiogames-reflector