Re: A seemingly strange question, but one that really needs an answer, ple

Dark wrote:

for example if you had a s and d as your arrows, w is sort of pointing up and left on most machines not streight

This is one reason I prefer ASWZ over ASWD. It seems like the point of ASWD is to look like the arrow keys, or something something finger positions, but on a qwerty keyboard, ASWZ are oriented more like a slightly squished D-pad. ... Also the only game I played that tried to go from joystick to keyboard before I started programming was Mortal Kombat 4. (Well, that and DOS Mario, whose controls were confusing enough that I always mapped them to JKL or something.).