Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

Hello
@Sebby I have seen many topics in the Sight and Forum Feedback that seem to have been ignored.
also the PsychoStrike exception (which was added by aron file), Dark is the only database updated in recent times.
some topics
new downloads links for morokuma games and destination mars
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=18010
sneller:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=17906
river raiders:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=13118
changed downloads links of kitchens inc games
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=17704
acefire:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic. php?id=16858
etc. some topics were answered, but the database was not updated.
I repeat what I said in my previous message. I know all the moderators have a personal life, and that is hard work keeping the database.
however I offer help with updating the database if the moderators want help with this.
greetings and thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector