Monthly chat March 2016

Well here's another Monthly chat topic for everyone to chat about monthly things,

I confess I'm not feeling particularly brilliant today. My dad collapsed on Friday with a heart attack and is currently in hospital with people deciding what is best to be done (it might be a bypass unfortunately). needless to say I'm worried, my brother is concerned and my mum is nearly frantic. Mrs. Dark is however being absolutely wonderful about everything particularly as concerns just being around and being hauled down the country to stay at my parents at the moment.

Other than that (and it's a pretty big that), things with my lady continue pretty amazing. She's started on fatehaven and is really enjoying it, and I'm in turn enjoying playing mysterious with the guesses, though unfortunately i do get the impression that wasn't the easiest of the Cog/hg titles to begin with, but my lady fancied the idea and began on it, so we'll see how it goes .
In other news I'm reading Mercedes lackey's Heralds of Valdamar trilogy on my Lady's recommendation. they're rather fluffy though still entertaining thus far, however I've not quite finished the first volume and the series gets darker, I've also got back to writing book reviews so there should be one of those turning up soon, I've just sent one off for Phantoms by Dean Koontz so that should be showing up on www.fantasybookreview.co.uk soon enough.

Sadly I've not had much opportunity to do much gaming, but I will at some point in the future, there's a lot of things I'd quite like to try out and of course I need to do some work for the site and so on.
Sorry if this one is a bit lacking in sparkling wit and so on, but as you can imagine I'm a wee bit worried at the moment to put it mildly.

Still, if anyone wants to jump in and let us know how your doing&nbs p; and what your up to that would be good.