Re: Monthly chat March 2016

I'm actually redesigning breakout the s quad way, because I played it last week and realized how flawed it's mechanics were, especially because the ball was unpredictable. I actually took the liberty to implement missions, upgrades, stats, and two forms of currency, as well as fixing the other stuff, albeit I reckon these missions are quite bizarre and unexpected if what you are expecting is a traditional breakout style game. The tutorial is normal enough, but once a fat Black Cat (?) (?), who's owner, whom he has named "Master" by the way, gives him tradepoints even though he obviously can't use them, storing them in a chip on his collar, starts ordering you to break down bricks arranged on a kitchen table so that he can get up there and sleep in exchange for tradepoints, and then having to use your ball and paddle to destroy a metal gate blocking the office so he can crawl in and transfer said tradepoints, that's when it becomes quite nontradit ional.
  Needless to say, I'm focusing more on interesting and weird and never-heard-of story for this, to add a twist to the breakout genre. Also once I release, cranking out missions is a matter of reusing already present mechanics, so no bugs will arise, making updating much more efficient and providing more room for creativity.
  Does this mean the end of my other games? Of course not! I'm actually just doing this redesign out of obligation for the most part, and again adding missions to it is more story writing than it is coding.
  Oh and also, I registered for Twitter here in the last month, my handle is @savage_genius16
.
  That's about all for me.