Re: Monthly chat March 2016

Ah. I played Rebound when I was 11-12-13 but I didn't really get the whole Breakout concept, though looking back now I'm sure I'd have been addicted. But in my breakout version you don't necessarily have bat extentions, -- bats have extends and width property, and that varies on the pattle. Currently I have 2 in the store, though adding them is quite simple, (typing 1 line of code), and I have 2 balls in the store as well.
  I've also designed it so that it's not "required" that you purchase upgraded equipment in later levels, however I designed the higher levels so that they cannot be beaten with low level equipment, and not purchasing that will cause you to miss out on rewards.
  I'm currently working on a timed level that involves breaking Chester the cat out of his cage, which he calls jail, in which his master put him for using the newspapers in the office again and allegedly breaking down the gate in order to g et in and do so, and not to mention knocking all the bricks from the table and sleeping on it.
  --Yes, I know. Normal people would know that their cats cannot break down a metal gate or smash all the 30 bricks they placed on their kitchen table. but Chester's "Master" is a very peculiar individual... obviously.
  That aside. You have to break it down in a certain amount of seconds to earn tradepoints, and even less time, which can only be achieved with the highest paddle and ball you can afford, to perhaps earn a useless ball.