Re: Monthly chat March 2016

@Dark me too, although I still haven't managed to beat even the second difficulty level thus far.
  I actually got the tradepoints idea from that version, as well as the different balls, but I don't know if you can purchase different paddles in that game.
  I got the pop instructions idea, (those that pop up and enter must be pressed to close them), from Marinabreak and other of Yukio's games, because I simply like that way of delivering instructions to the user since they are practically impossible to miss. The rest of what I've implemented is my idea completely, -- I won't say it doesn't coincide with any other breakout style game as I obviously haven't played them all, though the aliens one you have talked about sounds really enticing. What exactly is the Amiga, where can I get to it, and what platform does it use?