Re: Monthly chat March 2016

[[wow]] I'll have to check that one out. I've already played the IOS version of Breakout and I like it as well.
  Unfortunately to those looking forward to it this is not going to be like the one you mentioned, Dark, although it will be and already is unusual in many respects, and with the introduction of pinball table extensions that can be bought from the store so the ball can be controlled with more than just the paddle, I hope it does not disappoint.