Re: HAs anyone played these muds?

Discworld I couldn't get on with at all I'm afraid.
I did the newbie area which was actually rather good, however then I just found myself wandering around ancmorpork not sure what I should be doing. No quests, no tasks, no dungeons, zippo.
Even when I ran into characters I knew from the books like corporal knobs or Postman Groat, they wouldn't walk to me, they just seemed there for decoration.

Oddly enough, getting around wasn't an issue, sinse the directions and room descriptions were great, however I just found the game rather impenitrable, and when I asked on the newbie channel no one was much help.

As to Godwars 2, shame about the bots, and that the admin is no longer working on the game, some of the random stuff looked rather interesting.