Re: HAs anyone played these muds?

I have that kind of problem with most muds. I'm probably pretty inexperienced, but the only two muds I've found something to do in are Alter Aeon and Aardwolf. Every other mud, I got spat out of mud school and into a strange town with no directions. I've gone through countless muds, destined, it seems, to live in mud school. I'll have to try erion though.