Re: HAs anyone played these muds?

@Brad, there are some really good text descriptions of the discworld cities on the discworld wiki.

I don't recal the page exactly but I don't think it was hard to find, just try "Screen reader maps" or "Blind maps" or something similar.
I didn't actually have a problem with navigation in discworld sinse the room descriptions always told you what street you were on and what went where so the rest was just finding my way around, the problem was finding something to do in the game other than scavenge the streets and fight random npcs, there were no jobs or quests or whatever and most npcs just stood there as window dressing, which was quite disappointing.