Re: HAs anyone played these muds?

Okay, I just found out something interesting about Erion.

first, the page I list above is the erion mud wiki which is still in construction and doesn't have much info, the actual homepage is here

There are some really quite interesting looking features in the game. Firstly, the ability to evolve races and decide whether to remort or not after reaching level 150.  Also there are racial evolutions too.
Thenn, something which sounds very cool are erion houses, which work like guilds accept that they focus on specific areas and give specific bffs. For example there is a house for questing, a house for pk, a house for combat, a house for alchemy etc.

The game also has pets as a regular thing which can function like minians, and the equipment system doesn't seem quite as heavy as in some games which is good sinse equipment is something I've always found a pain.

There are autoquests and quest currenci es and the like, though how these work I'm not exactly sure at this point.