Re: should accessible steam games be added to the database

Ok, so maybe I'm wrong about partially accessible games not being allowed here. But, in my defense, in the past, I've seen Dark decline to allow a game to be announced on the forums because it had a CAPTCHA that wasn't usable by the visually impaired. I guess I took that to mean that partially accessible games weren't allowed.

My feeling is that if audiogames.net is going to allow partially accessible games on the site and forum. It shouldn't promote itself as being about games for the visually impaired. I say that because if partially accessible games are allowed, who decides which games are listed and which are not, and just how inaccessible will a game be allowed to become before it is removed. audiogames.net should then promote itself as a source for information about audio games, but not for games accessible to the visually impaired since that won't necessarily be true anymore.

I came here because audiogames.net was promoted as being a source for information about games that would be accessible to me, if I now have to worry about partially accessible games and whether they are accessible enough for me to be able to play them without have to jump through all kinds of hoops or get sighted help, I'm sorry, I can no longer continue to use or recommend audiogames.net.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector