Re: Racing Game turning system

Being an audio only game, I'm sure the 360 degree system would do a lot better than Km2000's did. What you wanna make sure of is that the keys are waaaaay less sensitive than in the km2000 game. Even real cars don't turn quite as fast. As long as that's taken care of, I see no reason why the 360 degree system wouldn't work, in fact that would add some random element to the game rather than fixed, predefined tracks.