Re: Monthly chat July 2016

I am at the NFB national convention. I hate crowds. Everything echoes disorientatingly. Nothing interesting has happened. I am obligated to go out into all that and talk to people. I am not good at talking to people, especially when there are so many other things going on in the area. I really, really hope the training makes a lasting difference and this week is just the part where it comes with a genuine cost. Well, if it stops being awful at some point, that'd be great, too, but I'm not counting on it. I am taking every opportunity to hide in my room and do video game-related things because if I don't I'm pretty sure I'm going to wind up melting in public. I should leave the hotel and find someplace cheaper to eat or at least a decent grocery store but GAAAAAAAHHH!